Friday, July 2, 2010

treats

These vintage beauties had been in my shopping cart over at etsy for a while. I'd almost forgotten about them...

Today, I fell off the no-frivolous-spending wagon that I've been on pretty much since April 15 and bought them.

I can't wait to have them fitted with my prescription lenses. I especially love the shape. And the rhinestones. What do you think?

 Oh, and check it. The same seller has a pair of vintage cat eyes too.

And while I was off the wagon, I was on the verge of a binge. I bought this...

I just think it is so beautiful. She has an etsy shop but, for a limited time, if you buy it from her online shop and use the code NEST, you'll get 20% off. It's her birthday this week and she's celebrating by giving us a great deal.

I can't wait to get it...it is so lovely.

Sometimes, girls just gotta have fun. (And since I paid for it with my Paypal winnings, maybe it's not such a bad thing)

Hope you have an excellent fourth! Happy Birthday America!

No comments:

Post a Comment