Friday, July 2, 2010

something cool...

My friend Debbie's son got the chance to do something really fun. There's a new exhibit over at the Smithsonian American Art Museum of paintings from George Lucas' and Steven Spielberg's personal collection of Norman Rockwell paintings. To celebrate the opening last night, a few of the paintings were "brought to life" and my friend's son Evan starred as the runaway in the famous painting of the same name. Isn't that so cool? And look how cute he is!

Here's how the original looks...

It sounds like it was a really fun night. Spielberg and Lucas were there...and Steven Spielberg even took out his camera phone to shoot Evan's set.

Hope you have a really great holiday weekend. I'll leave you with one more photo, this one of Alfredo in his Little Gym class...
So strong! When he graduated from the Super Beast class he got a ribbon that says "I'm a Star at the Little Gym". He thought about it for a little while and then he said "Next time, I want a ribbon that says 'I'm a Moon at the Little Gym!"

No comments:

Post a Comment