Tuesday, July 6, 2010

gone camping!

So it's that time of year again...my yearly obligation to camp. 

This year, there's good news and there's bad news. The good news is that we'll be staying in a cabin with electricity and running water. The bad news is that we are going so far away that it will take us two days to get there. More good news, my parents are going with us. Even more good news, we're going to Mackinaw, Michigan. Beautiful...and highs  in the 70s. Oh man, with temps going 100+, I'm so looking forward to that!

So we're heading out before the rooster crows on Thursday morning. Tomorrow will be filled with packing and preparing but I'm hoping to show you a few things, like the snack trays I made for us!

p.s. I'm going to put the etsy shop on vacation mode until I return...

No comments:

Post a Comment