Monday, March 1, 2010

rabbit, rabbit

I'm so excited that March is here...my favorite month of the whole year. Spring is right around the corner and pretty soon the big thaw will happen and birds and flowers will reappear. It's such magic.

Every day this month I will celebrate my birthday, which I consider my own personal holiday. I'm kicking off the celebration with two sweet buys from the dollar spot at Michael's.

Have you seen these?
Ingenious paper placemats by Mary! Aren't they delightful? You get 6 for a dollar!

And look at these fun felt coasters. I don't know yet what I'll do with them but I really love the pattern.
I stitched my first square and posted it over at the 39 squares blog...It's a festive little bluebird! Check out the blogs listed on the side to check out all the first squares...

No comments:

Post a Comment