Friday, February 26, 2010

39 squares


Here's my freestyle sampler that I'm stitching along with Teresa. As you can see, I went a little overboard in this one little patch. Hopefully as I fill in other areas it will balance out. We'll see.

My birthday month starts Monday and I really do want to do the 39 squares project. I even started a blog for it. If you want to play along, click over there and leave a comment in the first post and I'll add you to the blogroll. It's just one tiny little postage-stamp square a day...you can do it! (Even if you've already commented here that you want to play along, submit a comment there too so I'll have it all together.)

I've been gathering some pictures of past grid-samplers and I found these taken of the one I made for a friend as a swap. I'm thinking that my birthday sampler will have this same look and feel...fun, light, bright, super happy.
Are you inspired yet? I can't wait to do my first square!

No comments:

Post a Comment