Saturday, February 6, 2010

what to do when you are snowed in...


I got this email two days ago from Lucky Jeans and my heart went pitter patter. I followed the link to this page, looking for those very sweet shoes (of course), but they weren't there. What followed was a miniature frenzy, searches, etc. that lasted about 5 minutes before something more pressing happened...perhaps a pint-size potty run. Everything stops for a potty run. (For the record, not a potty run for me...those can wait all day)

The search was forgotten until today. I think what must have happened is that the people at Lucky sent that email out before the shoe was available. Or maybe there was a problem with the shoe in the red as shown since my identical search today found the shoe...but not in red.

I decided I liked it in gunmetal just as much...meet my new cute shoes...


Find it here.

(Also available in the color "carrot")

No comments:

Post a Comment