Tuesday, February 23, 2010

book report

I was at the bookstore the other day and just about fell over myself when I spied this book on the bookshelves. Have you seen it? It's amazing...

This is my very favorite of all the pictures in the book (although this isn't a project in the book exactly there's a template to make this same cottage into a pillow)

All of the projects have detailed templates in the back, color on one side and line drawings on the other. I love this rose template and the project that uses it calls for layers of applique. It looks like a paint by number to me...love it!

And just look at this sweet design for a baby's hooded towel. Wouldn't that make the sweetest baby gift?

This book is pure eye candy and even if I don't do a single project, I'll pore through the pages and soak it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment