Tuesday, March 23, 2010

oh yes...




I got the itch to make more Sugarville houses. Yes, I know...it's been a very long time.

I first made these in 2006 and they were a big hit. I made a whole bunch of them to sell at Silver Bella 2007...so many that I kind of got a bit burned out. And then it seemed like there were other glitter houses like these out there. I don't know...I just got buried under some of those negative thoughts.

Anyway, when I was cleaning out my studio and finding boxes and boxes of houses that awaited making-over, I just started remembering how much fun they are to make. So, I'm going to make up a batch and put them in my etsy shop soon.

p.s. I wish I had some more of those vintage green pom-poms! I love that little tree I made for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment