Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Warriors




Chris snapped this group photo before the show on Friday night. Of course, my melon is hiding behind Vergie and I'm on the step in front of Pam. Nice going Ansel.
OK, the Friday night table~ I'm smiling because the show is about begin and it's nice to have everything come together after months of creating.
Baby boy with our adorable neighbors, Angela and Adriana. They drove 3 hours to attend the show and finally see all of the Halloween goodness. Adriana is a Halloween girl and a budding artist. They thought the show was VERY cool. They have very good taste!

The show was incredible and it was so nice to see my sweet customers. Some of them traveled for hours, even days, to attend the show. That's folk art love right there! I wish I could have spent more time chatting with them, but I do appreciate their effort in making it to the show and seeing how Mill Race Village is transformed for two magical days. I hope they went home with many great pieces of art and wonderful memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment