Friday, September 30, 2011

happy family







As you can imagine, family was on my mind this past weekend at Art is You...Petaluma. With the pending trial and Alfredo visiting his papa, it was hard not to think of the three of us together. So, in my new sweet friend Shelly Massey's super fun Playtime class, I decided to make a piece that honored us. Isn't it wonderful? Maybe you're not supposed to be so outwardly pleased with something you made yourself, declaring it wonderful, etc. But I just love how it turned out.

Shelly is a fabulous teacher...she made the class relaxed and happy and filled with fun. Do you see that the base of the project is a license plate? How fun is that? I loved crafting beside my sweet friend Amy. And I really love Shelly's teaching style.

No comments:

Post a Comment