Friday, February 11, 2011

projects


I had so much fun making these heart cutouts the other day! (Jone Hallmark shares her pattern for making them in the magazine.)

I'm not very good at delicate paper cutting so it helped me to use very thin paper like these dictionary pages. And I found that exquisite pink flocked scrapbook paper (Anna Griffin) and was so tickled with how it looked. It's a thinner paper too so it was fairly easy to make the cuts. 
 
Look what a lovely garland connecting three or more makes:

And I tried making a 3-d ornament by gluing the folds of three together...it's a little flimsy so maybe using thicker paper would be better for this...and then you could sew the centers together. Anyway, I thought it might spark some inspiration:


While I was working on these fun things, Alfredo was quietly working on his "secret project"...


Do you see this craziness? 
He covered his remote control Mater with a pile of stickers. 


Dozens of stickers layered on top of each other. 

(Stickers we'd been saving for a sticker album)

No comments:

Post a Comment