Friday, February 11, 2011

a painted valentine

we painted Valentines this morning...

aren't they colorful?

 For this one, Alfredo directed me on how to make a person
and then he said:
"You're a pretty good painter, Amy, 
but noses are not shaped like the letter L"


Alfredo:
"This is a lady with yellow curly hair 
and some of her hair is covering her eye."

 I especially love the big lips he painted on this one. 
And you can see a peek of his corn on the cob painting here too.

It was so much fun painting with him, 
just enjoying the colors and the mushing about of paint.

Here's a picture of him with his favorite painting that he did:

"It's a fire-breathing dragon fighting lots of persons!"

And I wanted to take a picture of him with my favorite of his paintings.
He was a bit wiggly...



It's a monkey...isn't it adorable? 
(and isn't he adorable?)

And then he wanted to take a picture of me with his favorite painting that I painted:

"I still love it even though the nose is all wrong. Do you know why, Amy?"
"Why?"
"Because you maded it"

Isn't it nice when someone loves something just because you maded it?

No comments:

Post a Comment