Wednesday, February 23, 2011

gifts

 Look how sweet! Monica aka The Happy Zombie sent me this adorable needlebook (it's the project she did for my magazine!) (psssst...Monica just revealed her new line of fabrics to be launched later this Spring...you gotta see it!)
And look at the amazing necklace that Leslie sent me. It's also a project featured in the magazine and I think it's ingenius! It's made from a tiny vintage salt shaker...the best part? You can unscrew the bottom (top?) and keep a treasure inside! Love it!

Find detailed directions for both projects in the spring issue of inspired ideas. It's practically free...$3.30! That's not a latte!

And here's something I made for my friend Melissa. She asked 18 others to make 6" x 6" heart pages and she's going to stitch them together to make a fabulous "paper quilt" for her bedroom wall. Isn't that fun? Her birthday was on Valentine's day and this is a part of her celebration... I can't wait to see it all put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment