Tuesday, January 4, 2011

so, how are you anyway?

  1. I'm super busy organizing the next issue of the magazine. I think you're going to love it.
  2. My father is doing so well. We're hoping he'll come home this week. Thank you so much for your prayers. Alfredo and I are going for a visit later this week.
  3. Alfredo's 4th birthday (can you believe it?!) is just around the corner. Invitations go out today and he's excited about going to the post office and putting a stamp on each one. Isn't it wonderful the little things that are exciting to an almost four year old?
  4. I didn't mention it here when it happened but Alfredo's father moved back to California late summer. We're heading out for a visit in a couple of weeks and Alfredo is really excited. 
  5. I'm planning an update for Alfredo's room. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks. 
  6. I've had a single wall taped up and ready to paint with chalkboard paint for over a month. It's time to do that, I'd say.
That's me these days... Busy. Happy. A little tired. A little behind. Grateful.

How are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment