Tuesday, January 4, 2011

invitation and a new camera

Last week Alfredo and I set up a little scene with a birthday dinosaur and Club Little House miniatures for a little photo shoot for his birthday invitation. Isn't it cute? As soon as he wakes up from his nap, we're off to the post office to put stamps on these babies and send them on their way. 


And guess what...I got a new camera for Christmas!


I've had the same old one for years and years and really needed an update. I don't know a whole lot about photography so I wanted to stick with a point and shoot. Whenever I looked for a new one, I would go away so confused and frustrated. Finally, I just asked Rich to research and pick one for me.

I'm just fiddling around with it, learning all about it and seeing how it compares to my ancient one. I snapped a few dozen just now of this sneak peek at something I'm working on for the magazine. Something about them just doesn't "feel" like my photos...you know what I mean? And I don't like to read manuals...I'm a button pusher. Only something tells me this old dog is going to have to break down and read at least a few pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment