Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the wish list, 2010

 sequin heart shoe clips = adorable.

Pedestal turntable for painting crafts. 
Can I live without it? Sure. But this list isn't about that, now is it?
Amazon. $26.95
This little coat is so me. 
(and I spilled coffee on my beautiful pink one last year and never took it to the cleaners so I'm in the market for a new cute coat)

Ruche. $72.99
Oh, so is this one.
(whoopsy, it's out of stock)
Ruche. $129

While you're there, get this.
It will look so cute with leggings and boots.
Ruche. $32.99

A mini photo studio. 
Hammacher. $79-$199

My favorite part of any spa experience: toasty towels.
Hammacher. $79.95

Seriously adorable. 

I can imagine all sorts of possibilities.

There could not be a more perfect perfume for me. 

Wen changed my hair. What will it to for my body.
QVC. (you heard me) $64.95
The chalk Catherine loves. I think I'll love it too.
Prang. $4.10

Because I'm ready to take my reading to the 21st century. 
Amazon. $189


pretty teapots all in a row.

stitched canvas.
just so magical.
My very own polka dot pixie.

And a Christmas Lulette.

Popcorn anyone?
New Rainboots? Oh yes.
Cute as a dozen buttons!
So lovely.
Love!
I love crafting. I love gadgets. 
Amazon. on sale for $189

I don't know what's in there but it looks like pure happiness to me. 
Parcel. $48 & $98

I want to put on a beret and play artist!

 A little house for my sewing?

 What about a neighborhood?
 A toasty bath. A pat of this. Fresh Pajamas. Ahhh. 

 Because I had to throw away my other cute shower cap just yesterday. 

 A place for everything. 

And everything in its place. 
(from Amy's guide to a happy marriage: Tell them what you want. Be specific.)

No comments:

Post a Comment