Thursday, November 4, 2010

Let's talk about Mary...

I can't really write this post without gushing. I can't help it. I've tried to be cool about it but I can't keep up that ruse...

Mary Engelbreit is in my magazine! 

I really can't believe it. I've pinched myself all over and never woke up so I'm not dreaming. But really, what a dream come true!

Thank you, Mary for making that really sweet elf for me to share with everyone.

p.s.
If you're having trouble viewing the magazine, click here. You should be able to see it there without problems. My favorite way to view it is "magazine view" "full screen"...you can find those controls at the top left of the page. If you'd like to view it more like a pdf, select "paper view". You can print each spread by clicking the print button at the top left. This is a good way to print out just the instructions of the projects you want to make without wasting paper. Trust me, 172 pages is a lot of paper. I printed it once and it looked like a whole ream of paper! This issue is not available for download.

p.p.s.
And I've had a few requests to see the last issue...click here for the Autumn issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment