Friday, December 11, 2009

whoops!

My sister Jessica called this morning. No hello. No how are you. Just "Where's the matchbox and door for yesterday?!!"

Here's the beautiful matchbox from yesterday, made by Lisa Thomspon, co-hostess for this amazing swap.

And look at this beautiful glittery star that's inside..
And today's matchbox is by my sweet friend Lonnie Jenck.
Look at this adorable snow angel that was inside...so cute!
And here's yesterday's door ...
And today's (a bit of a glittery mess but oh well!)
And I'm working on something to add to the shop this afternoon...
Can you guess?

It's stitch kits! I had a few requests for them before Christmas and I nearly forgot! It was my waking thought a couple of days ago and I put my rear in gear to make 10. They are sure to go quickly as I think almost that many were requested specifically. I'm going to try to make more next week if that's the case...

No comments:

Post a Comment