Sunday, December 20, 2009

helloooo?

My sister Jessica called again to fuss at me about not posting. She said that she was the voice of all of my other blog readers who were wondering about matchboxes for days 17, 18, 19 and now 20!

Well, Thursday morning we left before the rooster crowed to go to my parents' house. I had a delivery to make...something that was a little too big for Santa's sleigh ride. Since it's a bit of a trip (3 hours) I decided that we'd stay until Friday morning. We ended up staying until the afternoon, arriving home just before the biggest snowstorm I can remember dropped 26 inches of snow in our backyard!

Here are Alfredo and Rich digging out last night. Note the wall of snow up to Alfredo's shoulders!

So let's do some catching up, shall we?

Day 17: My sweet friend Pam Keravuori made this beautiful matchbox...
And inside? Look how sweet! (Jessica, can you believe it? Adorable!)
Day 18: Matchbox is by Lisa Orme...
And look how lovely this little dove is!
Day 19: by me...
And inside...a little peaceful scene...
Day 20 was by my sweet friend Sue Elseth...
Very appropriate, wouldn't you say? And this is ingenious! I love this itty bitty pearl snowman with a rhinestone cap!
And there are a bunch of doors to catch up with...
Day 17....
Day 18...
Day 19....
And today's...

We're pretty much snowed in today. I took my shower this morning and changed into a fresh pair of pajamas! We're not going anywhere and, by the looks of our snowcovered street, we'll have no visitors. Rich spent all morning digging out the driveway and sidewalk. The street is impassable and since there's an abandoned car stuck in the middle, I'm not sure we'll be plowed anytime soon.

Oh, but it sure looks pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment