Saturday, December 12, 2009

more kits!

I sold out of those ten kits pretty quickly yesterday so I just added 8 more. It will take me a little while longer to get these together, but if you want one, grab one. I'll probably ship them out sometime next week.

Today's matchbox was made by my sweet friend Suz Reaney...
Just look at this darling little angel wing that was found inside...
And today's door...
I have fun news...both my sisters are coming with me to Charlotte's class in New York! We are so excited! We're taking the train (Jennifer from Williamsburg, me from DC, Jessica from Philadelphia) and we're going to plan it so that we are all getting on the same train! Won't that be fun?! And when I was talking to my mother about it this morning, there's a slight chance that I may have talked her into coming too! yay!

Hope you have a really great day! Don't forget to stop and appreciate the wonder of today in all your hustling and bustling to get ready for Christmas. You are only one person and your health and well-being matter. A lot. Take care of yourself. (Just in case you needed to hear that today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment