Tuesday, December 15, 2009

how can it be?

I really don't know how it snuck up like it did...
I've been counting down the days...
And paying close attention. But still, I can't believe Christmas Day is next week! How can that be?

We went to see Santa again today. It's a long story but I just really wanted him to see the really, really special Santa at the nice mall. He has a real beard and he calls each child by name. When the visit is over, Santa takes out his big book and makes a note next to each child's name. And this year, believe it or not, as each child leaves, they make it snow, REAL snow! It's so magical.

Alfredo told this Santa that he wanted a mama dinosaur and a papa dinosaur and two baby dinosaurs. Last week he told Santa that he wanted the Hot Wheels Color Change Garage. And even though everyone rated it as a piece of junk, I got it for him. I also got a roller coaster. Yes, you read it right. A Roller Coaster.
I'm just really glad he's not still asking for a REAL hippo or a REAL rhino or a REAL pony like he was earlier this month.

Today's matchbox is by Vicki Flinchum and it's so beautiful...

The photo of what's inside doesn't do it justice (my camera is acting up!)

And today's door reveals a little angel...again sorry about the quality of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment