Thursday, May 31, 2012

teachers gifts

As a thank you to Alfredo's preschool teachers, he made these fabulous necklaces! Can you believe how fabulously candy-like they are? All I did to get him started was to knot a length of fishing line to a clasp. I put out an assortment of jolly candy-colored beads in varying colors and he strung them on. I helped him space out the big beads. And, when we got to the center, I also helped him reverse the pattern that he created from the center bead out. But mostly, he made these himself. He is so proud of himself and already started a list of special friends he wants to make necklaces for. 


I found these cute clear plastic pillow boxes in my stash...they are perfect for gift giving because the receiver can get a peek at the gift without actually opening it.


And I made a cute tag from Claudine's fabulous paper line and a recent photo of Alfredo...isn't the sweetest little boy ever? 

No comments:

Post a Comment