Wednesday, August 24, 2011

earthquake!

Where was I when the earthquake hit? Would you believe me if I said I don't know...

We were driving to the library and it must've happened just before we arrived. We didn't feel a thing. But the funny thing is because I had no idea we had just had an earthquake, when we walked into the library and crowds of people were clumped together, talking loudly, I thought to myself "What is wrong with these people? Don't they know they're in the library?!!" And then I wondered why the librarian looked at me so funny when I was all "business as usual" and reporting the accidental tears in the pages of Dino-Baseball that we mended and the missing page from Delilah (pre-existing). But then my phone started ringing off the hook and I heard the news.

It's a good thing we weren't home because lots of things fell from high places. When Rich came home, I tried to blame the extremely messy house on the quake but he didn't buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment