Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Art is...me!


In just about a month, Alfredo and I are packing our bags to go to Petaluma! 

It's perfect...he will go visit his family, who happen to live in Petaluma. And I will be going to Art is You...Petaluma! 

Perfection! We're so excited. Alfredo hasn't seen his papa since January and he really misses him. 

So, want to see what classes I signed up for?

First, I'm taking Shelly Massey's Play Time class...




Doesn't that look like fun? We'll be making art using a license plate as a base. 

Next up, I'll be making this wonderful thing...


It's a mechanical bird that really works! I can't wait! 

Then, I'll make this...


With Dee Foust. Super exciting!

And finally...


House of Blues...the class description got me with "You will learn sculpture, surface treatments and a trick with handmade paper that will change the way you do art."  Okay! Sounds fun to me!

Will you be there?

No comments:

Post a Comment