Friday, May 13, 2011

Birthday Treasury Swap!

This Birthday Treasury Shadowbox is a project in the current issue of Inspired Ideas. I had sO mUcH fun making it! So much, in fact, that I want you to make one too. And share it! What do you say to a birthday treasury swap! Won't that be fabulous?

You in?

I created a fun and quick questionnaire for you to fill out so that I can pair you with the best possible match, someone who likes the same sort of stuff you do and who will absolutely love the shadowbox you create for her. Isn't that the best kind of swap?


p.s. Two things: 1. I made the Birthday Treasury project part of the free preview of the magazine. So even if you don't buy the magazine, you can see the project and get inspired. (Okay, really? You should buy the magazine...it is completely packed with great projects from really fabulous artists. It's just $3.30. I'm just saying...) 2. Watch the blog next week for a giveaway of Tim Holtz Configurations Boxes donated by the man himself. What a sweetie!

Oh I do hope you join the swap! We'll have so much fun. I pinky promise, you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment