Tuesday, June 22, 2010

thinking...

Do you remember the inspired ideas magazine I did in 2008? I'm thinking of resurrecting it...with a few changes.

Namely, I think I'll do it monthly instead of semi-monthly. Just crafts...no artist profiles. And I'll have a few paid advertisements. I was also thinking of having a guest artist project each month too. Maybe I'll even have a design team...

What do you think?

Would you be interested in being a guest artist or being on a design team for inspired ideas? How about advertising? How would you feel about leafing through a few advertisements on your way to the next inspired ideas, in exchange for the magazine remaining free?

Comment here to cast your vote...the more comments, the more likely I am to do it. I just need to know that it's something you'd be interested in...

No comments:

Post a Comment