Friday, June 11, 2010

Art Sisters: Chapter 3

We did a blind swap for our fun weekend. Everyone made one really wonderful thing and then we picked names to find out who got what. Isn't that fun?

I made that purse up there...it was a real labor of love. Sandy got it.

Perhaps you remember it from this stage, when I posted a sneak peek?



Well, I just kept adding and adding until I nearly lost my mind (and the feeling in my right index finger!) Looking back at it, I really loved the simple beauty of it at that stage...I think I'll make another less bejeweled one soon.

Want to see what I got in the swap?


This very sweet needlefelted bird atop a soft pink mohair heart from Vivian. Isn't it adorable?

I wish I had pictures of what everyone else made...Really amazingly beautiful stuff!

Next, I'll show you what we made in our classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment