Wednesday, March 13, 2013

nests!

The cover girl of the spring issue is my spring nest, which I absolutely loved creating! In the issue, I give you complete instructions on how you can make your own and I do hope you'll give it a try. I made a whole bunch of them and seriously can't wait to see the ones you make. You can use any combination of fibers to create them.

I made this one all from this super gorgeous (and a wee expensive) knit collage yarn...


This tiny nest was constructed with all-white fibers, including vintage lace.



I made a few others but I do think this one, the cover girl, is my very favorite...

 
 
You probably already have everything you need to make your own...except perhaps the instructions...found in the Spring issue of Inspired Ideas, available here for a mere $3.99. 

No comments:

Post a Comment