Friday, December 9, 2011

wish list 2011

Santa Baby...
put a present under the tree...
for me....

All you have to do, Santa, is click and buy.
(& Since I made it so easy for you, maybe I should get everything on my list...wink )


I've heard great things about it!

and this...

it seems like a miracle...

Isn't this just lovely?
embroidered entirely by hand...



I feel warm just looking at it...



so pretty


oh my stars, that's beautiful....


darling!


mmmm...comfy




to keep me warm



so cute


I think I would wear it every single jingle day



And mama needs a new pair of shoes...

Flats to be exact...take your pick, Santa

I'm a sucker for pretty shoe lining...




in bordeaux...
 or black (or both!)






And I really, really love these...
(They are handmade, for goodness sake!
As in one single sweet cobbler all the way in blessed England making this sweet pair of shoes...for me....)


Mama needs a bag too...




in red leather...


or printed velvet (swoon!)


There's nothing in the world lovelier than a fresh new pair of pajamas at the end of the day...



And I like bee's knees.

Goodness, can anything be cuter?








p.s. thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment