Monday, June 20, 2011

My Garden Babies

On Friday, I received this wonderful surprise in the mail from Anne Stevenson, one of the sweetest customers/friends out there! It's a small wire garden trellis with a spider for my Halloween garden. Very cool trellis was made by Dan Towell of Twisted Art. Dan can be found on Facebook at The Dusty Raven Gallery.
Spider trellis needed a vine and I found the perfect one. It's a candy corn vine! The small flowers look just like candy corn.
Deck pots this year. Still looking for the perfect purple pot to complete the trio.
Close-up of flower pot plantings. Look at that beautiful dark petunia and the creme/burgundy coreopsis. I also love the hot pink and chartreuse petunias.
Scored the wee purple and creme polka dot pot at Michaels today. It now contains a pretty ornamental oregano that is starting to bloom with lilac flowers.
The side garden that Mom designed last year. Vegetable section in foreground with the beginnings of my sugar snap peas! Making good use of the fire pit this year and I'm done bragging up my garden babies :) Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment