Sunday, June 10, 2012

Project from Hell

This is the project that started a month ago.  I repainted our great room in Behr's Anonymous gray (love it) and started up the staircase, but got sidetracked with other projects & all of the million events that coincide with the end of school.  I finally finished the gray paint, but then one thing led to another.  The doors have seen better days in the last eight years due to naughty boys and three cats.  I ended up doing the baseboards and doors in Behr's Pots of Cream, which is a great trim color- not too white and not too creamy.  Everything looks nice and fresh with the exception of ME!  I'm pooped and sick of house painting.  Still one door to go on the other side of the hall.  This project seems to never end.  I'm looking forward to artistic painting!    

No comments:

Post a Comment