Wednesday, June 20, 2012

get happy!


My Happy Go Lucky Stitchalong starts tomorrow over at Big Picture Classes and I'm so excited! I'm thrilled that so many of you have signed up. It's going to be so much fun.

The class starts tomorrow and runs a week. But even if you're not going to be around, you can still sign up and have access to all the materials forever. BUT you have to sign up before the workshop ends next week. Does that make sense?

Each day you'll gain access to 4 videos of me stitching squares. I'll tell you a little bit about the happy thing I'm stitching and then you'll be able to view a sped up video set to music. There's even one square where you'll see little Alfredo help me make a few stitches!

There's also a fun stop motion animation I made to inspire you to make your own happy list. It's just a fun, silly thing but I think you'll like it.

The class is still just $10 (half off the regular registration price) so hurry and grab your seat. And be sure to join me this Saturday for a live video chat!

See you there!

p.s. As a bonus, you'll get free access to the latest issue of Inspired Ideas (Spring 2012)!

No comments:

Post a Comment