Thursday, November 3, 2011

look! it's me!


Can I just tell you how excited I am to be featured in the pages of Matthew Mead's Holiday Magazine? And now that it's on the newsstands, I can't stand it! I'm so excited! I saw it at Walgreen's and I bought it. I saw it at my grocery store and I bought another copy! I bought two issues online (on top of the two Matthew graciously sent over) My sweet parents went to their nearby B&N to pick up a copy and they told everyone in the store (and in JoAnn's next door) all about how their "baby girl is in this magazine!"

If you see it while you're out running your errands, maybe you'd like to pick up a copy and declare to everyone all around "Hey, I know this girl!"

Or maybe you can just quietly buy the expanded version online and whisper it to your cat.

Or maybe you're feeling a bit lucky? Leave a message below telling about your own brush with fame and you might win one of the copies that I'm collecting. The best story, as determined by Rich and Alfredo over dinner tomorrow night, wins!

However you get your mitts on it, you really should. It's an amazingly lovely magazine. And I'm just so proud to be a part of it.


Meanwhile, we're in the homestretch with my own magazine, the Christmas issue of Inspired Ideas. Just a few finishing touches and minor adjustments and it'll be ready for you. Pictured above is my new favorite fuel...I've managed to go through all 18 k-cups of hot apple cider in about a week. By golly, it's good!

Can't wait to hear all about your fame and glory...

No comments:

Post a Comment