Friday, July 29, 2011

phew!


So we're about to go out for a little bit of a celebration dinner but before we do, I want to tell you some more about this issue...

First of all, it is my favorite. It really is...the projects, the colors, the doodles (thanks to Pam!) I just love it so much.

Secondly, it's still not viewable on an iPad but we're working on it. I know it's important to you but we just haven't found a good solution yet for making it viewable for all you fancy iPad users.

And how about some details about the projects...
The guest list of contributors includes Tracey Fisher, Pam Garrison, Jone Hallmark and Charlotte Lyons, all return contributors. Megan Hunt, Kima Casas Bo, Lynda Kanase, Kristen Randall and Linda Warlyn are all new contributors to the magazine. They all made such lovely projects and I can't wait for you to see.

I made 4 projects myself, including a really fun hot air balloon mobile with tiny hot air balloons and even tinier passengers! I hope you'll like the projects I shared too.

I really hope you'll feel inspired as you flip through the pages. Maybe you'll feel inspired enough to start right away making something this weekend! I know this time of year can be super busy but I do hope you'll take the time for yourself to read the magazine, get inspired, and make something!

And now there's a margarita calling my name...
(and also a little 4-year-old)

No comments:

Post a Comment