Wednesday, July 13, 2011

guess what!


Not only will I be attending The Creative Connection...
I'm going to be a panelist on the Self Publishing Panel! 

If you've entertained the thought of creating your own publication, either print or online, this panel discussion is perfect for you. 

And guess what? There's more! I'm also going to be an expert for the Pitch Slam for writing for a magazine. At the Pitch Slam, you present your idea to magazine editors for their consideration. Isn't that an amazing opportunity? I'm so honored to be a part of it.



I have to admit, I'm more than a little bit nervous about all of this. It's a bit out of my comfort zone. But I am really excited to share what I know about self-publishing, alongside the other experts, with you.



And I'm really excited about the whole event...there is so much amazing stuff going on. It'll be like a carnival for creatives like us. Check it all out here and you'll get lost in the fun of it all.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment