Thursday, January 21, 2010

update

Okay, so let's just ignore the fact that it's been a few days since I posted. Otherwise, every blog post will start with the same pitiful apology mingled with excuses.

First of all, let me give you a little update on our family life. Alfredo's father has been here a full week and everything is working out so well. Alfredo is so happy to have him here and we are too. He's kind, courteous and very helpful around the house. And he's so eager to find a job that just a few hours after he arrived last week, he hit the pavement, filling out applications and talking to people. No luck yet and I'm afraid he's getting a little discouraged. Let's pray that something works out for him soon. It'll help buoy his spirits and feel better about this courageous step across country he just made.

Now for something pretty...


I'm making these little valentines as gifts for my friends at Charlotte's class this weekend. I still have a lot to do to finish them up but I think I'll take them with me to work on while riding the train tomorrow morning. My mother and both my sisters are coming too...we're going to have so much fun.

I have more to tell but my hour glass just emptied!

No comments:

Post a Comment