Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fall Things


Canadian Hemlocks have the sweetest little pine cones.


Fringed ornamental cabbage- I know the peeps I've been sending this image to are probably tired of seeing it, but I love this plant!


When I was organizing my art space, I thought my collection of old wooden spools would be nice in a large glass jar that I had purchased for a Halloween party.  


My friend Wendy had sent me this frame with a witch silhouette, but it matches our great room and I didn't want to store it away.  Found a cute vintage Thanksgiving image and embellished the image with some scrapbooking elements.  The velvet pumpkins were a birthday gift from Anne last year.



While trolling Pinterest, I came across the free pilgrim silhouettes.  JoAnns had the round frames on sale for 60% off.  The acorns were collected by Shayne and my mom during his visit to Texas.  Placed some of my Harry Lauder Walking Stick branches and the Canadian Hemlock pine cones on the mantel too.


Oh, I can't wait to have the smell of cooking turkey in a couple of weeks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment