Tuesday, September 3, 2013

*SQUEALS*


I go into JoAnns to buy a new $1.67 stylus that I broke yesterday and I come out with $55 in goodies!  I was so happy to score the last Art Doll Quarterly magazine with Scott Smith's amazing piece on the cover and a nice article inside.  There's no one who can touch Scott's work.  He's in a folk art stratosphere by himself. 
 I'm pretty sure I let out a "No Way!" when hitting the checkout line and saw the Celebrate Halloween and Prims magazines.  Very honored to have my work featured in the Ghoultide Gathering article in Prims.  

Ok, I know I'm really getting old because I already bought the Celebrate Halloween magazine!  Good grief.  That's ok because it's a great issue with lots of cute ideas.  You have to love a good Halloween magazine :)

Time to get back to the art table!

No comments:

Post a Comment