Tuesday, October 5, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like...

I'm working steadily on the next issue...I don't want to say a date out loud yet but just picture yourself flipping through it while you raid your kids' trick or treat bags.

I'm really, really excited about how things are coming together. I have some really wonderful friends who've said they'd help and they're making the most adorable things. And I have a few things up my sleeve that I hope you'll love.

I was going through each of the projects in the current issue one by one but I sensed that enough was enough. If you haven't seen the magazine yet, please check it out. And if you'd help me spread the word about it, I'll love you forever. (I will anyway)

Alfredo is napping and I have so much to do. I wish I could keep making stuff for the next issue but instead I have to clean up the heaps and piles all that lovely work has created to make room for some company coming tomorrow.

p.s. Rich thought the tone of my post about Alfredo from last week was a bit sharp. And he thought it was strange that I seemed to be reprimanding you. I hope you didn't see it that way. I was just fretting a bit. Alfredo knows his story very well and knows that we are all his family, including his Papa and his Mama. He just doesn't see our differences (I would love it if he never really did)

No comments:

Post a Comment